Winter Uniform (may be worn all year): All items are required
- royal blue v-neck jumper or cardigan
· white shirt/blouse - long or short-sleeves but with a stiff collar to support the tie
· grey skirt, pinafore or trousers (girls may wear grey tailored trousers).
· blue and white striped tie (available from the School Office - £3.25)
· black school shoes (not boots)
· plain grey socks or tights
Pupils should not wear trainers or high heeled shoes to school.
Wellington boots may be worn in the playground in cold/wet weather but children should have school shoes to change into for indoor use.
Summer Uniform (may be worn after the Easter holidays until October half term, depending on the weather):
· royal blue v-neck jumper or cardigan
· white polo shirt (or short-sleeved shirt with a stiff collar to be worn with a school tie).
· grey shorts, skirt or trousers.
· plain grey or white socks
· blue (not navy) & white gingham dress
· black school shoes or black school sandals (enclosed, not open-toed or sling-backs)
It is important that all items of clothing and footwear are labelled clearly with the child’s name or losses will occur for which the school cannot be held responsible.
PE Kit - All items are required
- Indoor PE Kit - Plain blue shorts, plain white t-shirt (no football strips) and plimsolls.
- Outdoor PE Kit - Plain blue shorts, plain white t-shirt (no football strips) and trainers.
- Plain blue or black tracksuit
P.E. kits should be worn on P.E dates, children will stay in them all day.
Swimming (Years 3 & 4 only) - All items are required
A swimming costume/trunks (no bikinis/beach shorts), a swimming hat and towel. Swimming hats can be purchased for £1.00 from the Swimming Pool when your child starts swimming lessons.
Long hair must be securely tied back for health and safety reasons. Extreme fashion haircuts/styles and colorants are not allowed. Hair accessories should be for the purpose of keeping hair in place and should be in keeping with the school colours.
Body piercing, tattoos (including transfers and stick-ons) and make-up (including nail varnish and lip gloss) are not allowed in school.
Jewellery should not be worn since this can become a health and safety issue as well as being easily lost with valuable time taken in searching for items. Watches are permitted for the purpose of telling the time. An analogue face is preferred. Smart watches are not suitable due to the safeguarding risks they pose.
Only earrings for pierced ears are allowed (small, smooth stud type) - maximum of one stud per ear lobe. In keeping with Local Authority procedures earrings must be taken out for P.E. lessons and swimming. We would strongly discourage parents from having their child’s ears pierced, particularly if the child is likely to be unable to remove their own studs for P.E. If you do decide to go ahead with having your child’s ears pierced, please complete a ‘Newly-Pierced Ears’ form from the School Office.
Book Bags (£7.00) and PE Bags (£4.60) are available to purchase from the School Office.